Radical of Broad, 广字头, guǎng zì tóu。
Large and wide, open concept building, 大而宽，开放式的建筑物。
例词 Example Words：
Celebrate, 庆祝, qìng zhù。Bed, 床, chuáng。Riverbed, 河床, hé chuáng。Manor, 庄园, zhuāng yuán。Store, 商店, shāng diàn。Temple, 庙, miào。Bottom, 底部, dǐ bù。Health, 健康, jiàn kāng。Broad, 康, kāng。
Most of the words beginning with “广” are related to houses or buildings. The common prefixes of “guang” are nunnery, mansion, shop, temple, and library.
1. An, the Chinese pinyin is ān, and the total number of strokes is 11 strokes. Nunnery refers to a round thatched house, a small temple. The original meaning of 庵 is a house that is not open to the outside world. Especially the temple where female practitioners live.
Source: “Guang Ya” An, She Ye.
Translation: The meaning of small temple, humble house.
2. House, in pinyin fǔ, means in the past it refers to the residences of high-ranking officials and nobles, but now it also refers to the offices and residences of some heads of state.
Source: “Shuowen”: Mansion, book collection.
Translation: A mansion is a place for books.
3. Shop, pinyin diàn, means a shop that sells goods. Place name of Dianji Town, Guoyang County, Bozhou City, Anhui Province.
Usage: In the bookstore, all kinds of children’s books are dazzling.
4. Temple, pinyin miào, was originally a place for ancestors in ancient times. At that time, there were strict hierarchical restrictions on the scale of the temple. After the Han Dynasty, the temple gradually mixed with the original shrine (the earth temple), and transformed into a shrine where the Yincao Difu controlled the rivers, mountains, rivers, and the city.
Usage: Around Sun Moon Lake, there are many pavilions and ancient temple towers dotted around.
5. Warehouse, pronounced kù, originally means an armory, a place where weapons and vehicles are stored. The extended meaning is an abstract container used to place similar things.
Provenance: Ku, also in the army. -“Said Wen”
Translation: Armory, a place where military vehicles are hidden.