认真 , rèn zhēn 。 Work Hard, Take Seriously.
她学习很认真。 , tā xué xí hěn rèn zhēn. 。 She studies very hard.
不要跟他认真，他经常开这种玩笑。 , bú yào gēn tā rèn zhēn, tā jīng cháng kāi zhè zhǒng wán xiào. 。 Don’t take him seriously, he often makes jokes like this.
世上无难事，只怕有心人是一个汉语词汇，拼音是 shì shàng wú nán shì，zhǐ pà yǒu xīn rén。意思是只要肯下决心去做，世界上没有什么办不好的事情，困难总是可以克服的。
【发音】 shì shàng wú nán shì，zhǐ pà yǒu xīn rén
【英语】It’s dogged as does it.
4、 约翰·列侬去世后，他留给我们的是一批独特的作品和摇滚所能提供的最宝贵的告诫：世上无难事，只怕有 心人。
There is nothing difficult in the world, I am afraid that the caring person is a Chinese vocabulary. The pinyin is shì shàng wú nán shì, zhǐ pà yǒu xīn rén. It means that as long as you make up your mind to do it, there is nothing bad in the world, and difficulties can always be overcome.
【Title】There is nothing difficult in the world, I’m afraid of those who have a heart
【Pronunciation】 shì shàng wú nán shì, zhǐ pà yǒu xīn rén
【英文】It’s dogged as does it.
[Synonym] There is nothing difficult in the world, as long as you are willing to climb.
[Sentence] Teachers often use: There is nothing difficult in the world, I am afraid that someone with a heart, to encourage us to overcome the difficulties in learning.
Song·Chen Yuanliang’s “Shi Lin Guang Ji” ninth volume: “There is nothing difficult in the world, and people’s hearts are not strong.”
The second episode of Wu Chengen’s “Journey to the West”: Wukong said: “This is difficult! But it is difficult!” The ancestor said: “There is nothing difficult in the world, I’m afraid of the people.” Wukong heard this and bowed his head to worship.
Mao Zedong’s poem “Shui Tune Song Tou, Return to Jinggang Mountain”: Revisiting Jinggang Mountain after a long time of Lingyun. A thousand miles to find the old place, the old look is changed. Everywhere there are ying, singing and dancing, there is more gurgling water, and the road goes high into the clouds. You don’t need to look at the dangers after crossing the Huangyang Realm. When the wind and thunder are moving, the jing (jīng) and the flag are furious, and it is the huán (Huán). Thirty-eight years have passed. You can go to the moon for nine days, you can go to the oceans to catch turtles, and you can talk and laugh triumphantly. There is nothing difficult in the world, as long as you are willing to climb!
1. This poem is not only good, but also new and interesting. From this we can see that the saying goes: ‘There’s nothing difficult in the world, I’m afraid of those who have a heart.
2. When you hang in mid-air, you will know that there is nothing difficult in the world, I’m afraid of people with a heart.
3. As an old proverb says: “There is nothing difficult in the world, I am afraid of those with a heart.” Believe in yourself and have confidence in yourself.
4. After John Lennon’s death, what he left us is a batch of unique works and the most precious warning that rock and roll can provide: there is nothing difficult in the world, I am afraid of the people who care about it.
5. (This is a stubborn approach) There is nothing difficult in the world, I’m afraid of those who have a heart.
6. When you encounter difficulties, summon the courage to think about these words-there is nothing difficult in the world, just be afraid of people who are willing to use their perseverance to overcome difficulties.