父字头, fù zì tóu, Radical of Father。
原本看上去手拿斧头的动作，现在常指对男性长辈的称呼, It looks like someone holding an axe, but now often referred to the title of a male elder。
例词 Example Words：
爸爸, bà ba, father。
爷爷, yé ye, grandfather, father’s father。
斧头, fǔ tóu, axe。
(2) 对老年男子的尊称 [old man]
The words and definitions of the prefix “Father”:
1. Dad: The title of father.
2. Ye: Gu Yi has his father: “The twelve books of the army have a ~ name”. Today refers to grandfather: ~~. Grandma~.
3. Father: Father: ~~. ~ Mother. The honorific name for the elderly or the elderly: Big~. Old~.
4. Axe: A tool used to chop things, mostly used to chop wood. Also used as a weapon in ancient times: ~ son. ~ Head. ~ Yue. ~ Ke (a. Axe handle; b. Yu political power, authority).
5. Kettle: a kind of pot in ancient times: ~ The bottom draws a salary. Broken ~ Shenzhou; the name of the measuring instrument during the Spring and Autumn Period and Warring States Period in China is also a unit of capacity, with different standards.
The meaning of the Father:
(1) The good name for talented men is often appended to the back of the table.
(2) The honorific title for the elderly man [old man]
Elder Zongjiangdong is pitying and king me, how can I see it?-“Historical Records of Xiang Yu”
(3) Another example: Fisherman; Tianfu
(4) Same as “Fu”. begin
(5) Another example: Godfather (beginning of the precepts)
(6 days. The ancients believed that heaven and earth produce all things, so they called heaven “father”
(7) pronounced fǔ, such as the father’s surname