反犬旁[fǎn quǎn páng]表示动物，第一笔是撇，来源于草书写法，凡是有一横一点的起笔，在草书中大多用一撇带过，故此将犬写成草书便类似于反犬旁。
Chinese characters with Radical of Dog related to animals. The first stroke is a scribble, derived from cursive writing. Anything with a horizontal stroke is mostly used in cursive script. Therefore, writing a dog in cursive is similar to writing a dog in cursive. .
【汉语拼音】fǎn quǎn páng
[Chinese text] Beside the anti dog
【Chinese Pinyin】fǎn quǎn páng
[Explanation of terms] In the regular script, the shape of “犬” in the character “犬” has been changed to the “dog” character “犭” written in reverse, which is called anti-dog side.
[Word explanation] The pictogram of “dog” is like a dog.
[Word usage] The word “dog” is related to animals. For example: “狼” and “狈”.
[Alternative writing] Dog Yuer
【Stroke Order】Twisting, hooking, skimming
The words with anti-dogs are related to animals, such as wolf, dog, pig, fox, raccoon, cat, monkey, hedgehog, lynx, lynx, orangutan, lynx, etc.
Chinese character analysis:
1. Pinyin: láng
2. Interpretation: Mammals, shaped like dogs, are cruel and greedy, come out at night and can harm humans and animals, and their fur can be used to make clothing and mattresses.
3. Stroke order: skimming, hooking, skimming, dot, horizontal folding, horizontal, horizontal, vertical lifting, skimming, pressing
4. Group words: wolf dog, wolf smoke, wolf, mess, wolf exhausted
Second, the dog
1. Pinyin: gǒu
2. Interpretation: Mammals, with many species, have a keen sense of hearing and smell, are good at guarding the door, and some can be trained as military dogs and police dogs.
3. Stroke order: skimming, hook, skimming, skimming, horizontal folding hook, vertical, horizontal folding, horizontal
4. Group words: hunting dog, black dog, wolf dog, sea dog, hot dog
1. Pinyin: zhū
2. Interpretation: Mammals, meat is edible, bristles can be brushed, leather can be made leather, and dung is a good fertilizer.
3. Stroke order: skew, hook, skew, horizontal, vertical, horizontal, skew, vertical, horizontal fold, horizontal, horizontal
4. Group words: piglet, pigger, pig badger, pig, wild boar
1. Pinyin: hú
2. Interpretation: A genus of mammals, a little like wolf in shape. The hair is red and yellow, and the sex is cunning and suspicious. When an attack is encountered, the anus emits a stench and takes the opportunity to escape.
3. Stroke order: skimming, hooking, skimming, skimming, skimming, vertical lifting, point, pin
4. Group words: fox, suspicious, body odor, black fox, humei
1. Pinyin: lí
2. Interpretation: Mammals, similar in shape to cats, fur can be used to make clothing. Also known as “raccoon”, “civet cat”, “lynx” and “leopard cat”.
3. Stroke order: skew, hook, skew, vertical, horizontal fold, horizontal, horizontal, vertical, horizontal, horizontal
4. Group words: fox, Utricularia, spotted raccoon, raccoon, raccoon dog