Close your eyes after drawing the dragon. Write an article in a metaphor, and use one or two sentences to point out the main points in key places to make the content more vivid and powerful.
画龙点睛，汉语成语，读音为huà lóng diǎn jīng。意思是原形容梁代画家张僧繇作画的神妙。后多比喻写文章或讲话时，在关键处用几句话点明实质，使内容更加生动有力。出自唐·张彦远《历代名画记·张僧繇》。
Add the finishing touch, a Chinese idiom, pronounced huà lóng diǎn jīng. It means the original description of the magic of paintings by Zhang Sengyou, a painter of the Liang Dynasty. Later, when writing an article or speech, use a few sentences to point out the essence of the key points to make the content more vivid and powerful. From Tang·Zhang Yanyuan’s “Famous Paintings in Past Dynasties·Zhang Sengyou”.
Explain the source
Zhang Yanyuan of the Tang Dynasty, “Famous Paintings in Past Dynasties·Zhang Sengyou”: “Zhang Sengyou painted four dragons on the wall at Anle Temple in Jinling, without finishing his eyes. Every time he said: “Just click and fly away.” “People think it’s a birthday, so please order it. After a while, the thunder and lightning breaks through the wall, and the two dragons ride on the clouds to go to the sky. Those who have not clicked the eyes of the two dragons are all there.
Linking type; as subject, predicate, attributive, adverbial; with commendatory meaning. Mostly used for speaking and writing.
Near meaning: icing on the cake, turning stones into gold
Antisense: self-defeating, superfluous, superfluous, telling the truth, telling the truth, going in the opposite direction
Qin Mu’s “Appreciation of Car Window Literature”: However, a good topic often has a wonderful understanding of the work, which inspires people’s interest in reading.
Idiom in sentence
1. A good topic often has the finishing touch to the work.
2. Effectively plan the layout, use the space rationally, use small and broad, add the finishing touch, and create a delicious home life!
3. An ordinary house can be awe-inspiring and inspiring because it has a finishing staircase.
4. We should write articles concisely and summarize, and add the finishing touch.
5. Only when you are ready, a book may be the finishing touch.
6. This essay is very well written, especially the last paragraph, which is the finishing touch.
When speaking or writing an article, using one or two sentences to point out the subject at the key points can make the content more vivid and powerful.